Very private finca for sale with very beautiful views of the mountains and is located in the south of Spain on the Costa del Sol Inland in Andalusia, about 45 minutes drive from Gibraltar and an hour drive from Malaga.
A beautiful property located near Gaucin on the river Genal. The finca has a beautiful orchard with countless orange, tangerine, lemon and olive trees. From the bottom of the valley, the farm extends about 3 km up the hill and covers a total of 35 hectares of cultivated as well as uncultivated land. On the finca horses can be kept, in a stable with 4 boxes and a fenced horse pasture of about 40000 square meters
Within this incredible estate there are two separate buildings, one is the main house and the other is a guest house.
- Residence with Studio Apartment - large Pool
- Separate Guesthouse with 2 Apartments
- Horse Stable with 4 horse boxes
- 40'000 m2 of fenced horse pasture
- Orchard with 300 trees
- Two own ground water pumps
- Approx 25,000 kw/hours of energy consumption per year
- 70 Car-Minutes from Málaga
- 50 Car-Minutes from Gibraltar
- Residence for the Landlord and separate Studio Apartment
- Guesthouse with 2 Apartments
- Swimming Pool at the Residence
- Swimming Pool at the Guesthouse
- 11 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 1'298 m2 Living Space
- Starlink Internet Access in all Apartments
- Two groundwater pumps installed (entered in the land register)
- 100% off grid possible. Solar panel connections available. 300 sunny Days per Year. Southern Hillside Location
- Expansion of the avocado plantation up to 3'000 trees.
Investment approx. EUR 100'000. Turnover from harvest after 7 years growing approx. EUR 750'000
- Wine growing
- Trailer & Motorhome Park
- Bed and breakfast or Campus for Seminars
- Keep Horses
- Helicopter Landing Pad
Fill out all required fields to send a message and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.