Sólo en Inglés, lo sentimos. Bare på engelsk, beklager.

Five Arrested For Fake Property Scam Mon, 21 May 2018

Over €500,000 was scammed from victims

The National Police have arrested five people in Marbella – four men and one woman – for allegedly cheating more than half a million euros out of people responding to adverts in a massive fake property scam. The five are alleged to have promoted “new developments” on real estate websites at very attractive prices in Continue Reading

From Marbella For Sale Blog

Six Provinces Have Seen Property Sales Double Thu, 17 May 2018

The Balearic Islands saw 123.1% increase

There are six provinces in Spain where the number of property sales has increased by more than 100% from the minimums seen following the crisis. The recovery of the real-estate market continues and property sales continue to increase from the lows of 2013, the “annus horribilis” of the sector. Despite the fact that the latest Continue Reading

From Marbella For Sale Blog

Property Sales Slowed in March Tue, 15 May 2018

Sales of new property fell 4.6% in March

The number of property transfers registered in the property registers in March was 157,047. This represents a decrease of 7.8% when compared to March in 2017. Of those transfers, 81,303 were property sales, an annual decrease of 5.4%. 84.8% of those property sales were urban properties, with the remaining 15.2% being rural. In the case Continue Reading

From Marbella For Sale Blog

Tourist Numbers Up in March Wed, 09 May 2018

The Canary Islands attracted most visitors in March

Spain received 5.4 million international tourists in March, 9.6% more than in the same month in 2017, according to figures from the INE. The UK was the main source of travellers in March with 1.2 million Brits visiting. This represents 22% of the total international travellers. It also represents an increase of 5.6% when compared Continue Reading

From Marbella For Sale Blog

Second-Hand House Prices Up in April Mon, 07 May 2018

price ranking by autonomous community

Second-hand house prices in Spain stood at an average of €1,765 p/m² in April, an increase of 0.7% when compared to March. This confirms that the price of second-hand housing is stable and is fluctuating only slightly month to month. With respect to the annual variation, the price in April represented an increase of 5.4% Continue Reading

From Marbella For Sale Blog

New Build Licences Increased in February Mon, 30 Apr 2018

Over 8,000 new permits granted in February

The number of permits for new build property reached 8,305, in February, representing a 26.9% increase year-on-year. This is the third highest figure since the worst of the crisis hit new property in 2013, according to figures from Fomento. In the first two months of this year there have been 14,999 visas granted, 17.4% more Continue Reading

From Marbella For Sale Blog

Foreigners Account For 6.9% of Mortgages in 2017 Tue, 24 Apr 2018

The number of new mortgages registered in 2017 was 310,640, an increase of 10.9% with respect to 2016. The autonomous communities with the highest number of new mortgages were Andalucía (60,026), Comunidad de Madrid (56,866), Cataluña (50,848) and Comunidad Valenciana (32,408). Of all the autonomous communities the number of new mortgages on housing increased with Continue Reading

From Marbella For Sale Blog

Marbella Sees Boost in Hotel Investment Mon, 16 Apr 2018

The iconic hotel will reopen next year

The economic recovery that, according to multiple indicators, is being seen in Marbella is noticeable in the increase of hotel projects in the area. Marbella closed 2017 with a net increase of 924 new companies. In January, more than 28,000 tourists visited the town, an increase of 18.5% over the same month in the previous Continue Reading

From Marbella For Sale Blog

Average Rental Prices Increased During Q1 Wed, 11 Apr 2018

Rents increased 1.3% compared to February

At the close of the first quarter, rental prices had increased by 3.72%, when compared to the close of the previous quarter. This brought the average price to 780 euros. When compared to February, the increase is 1.3%. Compared to the same period in 2017, the increase is 15.56%, according to the latest data from Continue Reading

From Marbella For Sale Blog

Housing Sales Up 2.7% in February Mon, 09 Apr 2018

Sales of new property increased 2.4%

There were 39,945 housing sales in February, representing an annual increase of 2.7%, according to the latest report from the Council of Notaries. By type of property, the sale of apartments increased by 6.2%, while sales of single-family homes showed a notable fall of 11.6%, year-on-year. The increase in sales of apartments was due to Continue Reading

From Marbella For Sale Blog